George Dickel 15 Year Single Barrel Whiskey
Regular price $68.99
Unit price per
George Dickel 15 year Tennessee Whiskey 750ml
Tasting notes range from notes of vanilla, toffee and treacle to rich leather, saddle oil and wood, to a more delicate perfume of fruit or lavender notes.
Is George Dickel good whiskey?
George Dickel Bottled in Bond is Whisky Advocate's best bottle of the year. ... Released in limited quantities early in the summer, it's a 13-year-old whiskey from a distillery that's not on many radars.
What is the best George Dickel whiskey?
Best Overall: George Dickel Barrel Select
- Region: Tullahoma.
- ABV: 43%
- Tasting Notes: Vanilla, Spice, Charcoal.
Is George Dickel a whiskey or bourbon?
- While Dickel is American whiskey, it's not bourbon. Technically, it is Tennessee whiskey—primarily because the spirit is filtered through charcoal before being aged. The only other brand to do that is Jack Daniel's.
Diageo's Cascade Hollow Distilling Co.
George Dickel Offers Up A New 15 Year Old Single Barrel Whiskey. The George Dickel Tennessee whiskey brand, produced at Diageo's Cascade Hollow Distilling Co. location under the watchful eye of master distiller Nicole Austin, is one with deep stocks of older aging expressions
Stir up a Whiskey & Lemon-Lime Soda for a classic cocktail that your whiskey-loving friends will love during your holiday party! Mix 1.5 oz. George Dickel Cascade Hollow® Tennessee Whisky & 2 oz. lemon-lime soda.
In 2015, several George Dickel brands won awards at the 15th Annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
From George Dickel Distillery:
"As our whisky ages and mellows, each barrel imparts its own unique taste and aroma ensuring that no two are the same. Some barrels develop a particularly special character that deserves even more time in barrel to fully develop. That’s what you’ve got here – one of our most-precious antique Single Barrel whiskies hand-selected for our most discerning customers."
Proofs will vary, with the range drifting between 40%-52.3% ABV. All barrels are bottled by hand with minimal filtering and little water added.
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
We ensure that each order is:
- Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
- Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
- Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
- Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
- Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
- Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.
Shipping & Returns
All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.
Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.
States We Ship To:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Insurance and Returns:
We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.
Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.