Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey - 12 Bottle Case Deal (750 ml)
Regular price $335.99
Unit price per
Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey - 12 Bottle Case Deal (750 mL)
Crown Royal was released in the United States in the 1960s and has since become the top selling Canadian whisky.
Nose. Rich and robust, with slight hints of vanilla and fruit.
Palate. Delicately smooth and creamy with hints of oak and the sweet flavor of vanilla.
Finish. Long and lingering.
Is Crown Royal a good whiskey?
Overall, Crown Royal is a classic Canadian whisky and comes highly recommended to anyone looking for a smooth, classic Canadian whisky. This is a whiskey that is perfect for cocktails and can be used in all of those whiskey recipes that do not specify a certain style of whiskey.
Is Crown Royal a bourbon or whiskey?
Specifically, Crown Royal is a Canadian whisky, and even though this technically uses a bourbon mashbill (64% corn, 31.5% rye, 4.5% malted barley), bourbon can only be made in America. Though the TTB originally approved the label, they reversed their decision and forced the brand to stop using the name 'Bourbon Mash'.
Crown Royal is produced solely at the company's distillery at Gimli, on the shores of Lake Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
What company owns Crown Royal? Diageo
CROWN ROYAL PRESS
1 1/2 ounces Crown Royal Deluxe
2 squeezed lemon wedges
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Pour in the Crown Royal Deluxe.
- Next, pour in the dashes of bitters.
- Add the juice from the lemon wedges.
- Stir well.
- Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, and/or drop in the squeezed lemon wedges.
With whisky “awards season” in full swing, Crown Royal continues to take home the hardware. After receiving the 2016 World Whisky of the Year title from Jim Murray's Whisky Bible, Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye was named the 2017 Canadian Whisky of the Year by the same publication.
- ABV: 40%
- Proof: 80
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
We ensure that each order is:
- Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
- Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
- Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
- Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
- Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
- Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.
Shipping & Returns
All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.
Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.
States We Ship To:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Insurance and Returns:
We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.
Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.