The Justice 16 Year Bourbon - Proof & Wood
Regular price $129.99
Unit price per
The Justice Bourbon Whiskey 750ml - Aged a minimum of 14 years in new charred oak barrels, mingling 12 select barrels of Tennessee Bourbon
Aromas of cinnamon and vanilla pled the case. Then, cherry, plum, and toasted oak were introduced for consideration.
Plum, cinnamon, and cherry testified first. Then, midway through, cola, stewed fruits, and citrus bore witness. Finally, dry oak and cocoa established their presence.
Who makes justice bourbon?
Proof & Wood Ventures
The Justice 14 Year Old Barrel Proof Bourbon is aged for a minimum of 14 years in new charred oak barrels and bottled at 110 proof by Proof & Wood Ventures in Bardstown Kentucky.
How do you drink high proof whiskey?
Take really small sips and you'll be able to taste the stronger bourbon flavors.
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
We ensure that each order is:
- Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
- Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
- Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
- Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
- Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
- Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.
Shipping & Returns
All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.
Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.
States We Ship To:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Insurance and Returns:
We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.
Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.