Michter's US 1 Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey
Regular price $51.99
Unit price per
Michter’s Straight Rye 750ml
The liquid has a creamy texture on the palate, but in contrast to the nose it delivers a more standard current of rye flavors, albeit with a quite woody twist. The taste is citrus and rye spice sweet, rolled up with a pinch of wet tobacco, and with a distinctly dry and woody stripe running from start to finish.
Is Michter's Straight Rye a bourbon?
Michter's isn't bourbon or rye.
At its baseline, Michter's is straight bourbon and straight rye. This means that the booze is aged at least two years, or in this case, over four.
Is Michter’s Rye hard to find?
We've got to level with you: Michter's 10-Year Single Barrel Straight Rye is seriously hard to find.
How do you drink Michter's?
On the rocks.
With a bit of water.
With ginger ale.
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
We ensure that each order is:
- Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
- Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
- Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
- Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
- Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
- Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.
Shipping & Returns
All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.
Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.
States We Ship To:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Insurance and Returns:
We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.
Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.