✨ Flat Fee Shipping! Spend Over $150+ = $16.99 / $250+ = $19.99 / Case (12 Bottles) = $36.99 ✨

Crown Royal Harvest Rye 750ml

Crown Royal Harvest Rye 750ml

Crown Royal

Regular price $34.99

Unit price per 


only 0 left in stock

Crown Harvest Rye 750ml

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye which is carefully distilled at Crown Royal is adored for its gently spicy, vanilla, black pepper and butterscotch flavor notes. 

What is Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye? 

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye combines the distinctive flavor of Canadian rye grain with the unmistakable smoothness of Crown Royal for a truly exceptional Canadian whisky. Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye is the first Canadian Whisky to earn World Whisky of the Year in Jim Murray's Annual Whisky Bible 2016. 

Is Crown rye good? 

Reviews & Tasting Notes - Crown Royal 

Based on 383 votes, the average rating for Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye is 7.2/10. Top reviews for Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye: ― Sweet for a rye whiskey, vanilla, caramel, and butterscotch notes. Little peppery finish. 

How much rye is in Crown Royal? 

Crown Royal belies that notion with its Northern Harvest Rye, a blend crafted with a whopping 90 percent rye whisky component. 

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye is the first true rye whisky put out by Crown Royal, a Canadian whisky company that's been around for over 75 years, and they didn't cut it short. This rye comes in with a whopping 90% rye whiskey and the other 10% is… a mystery. 

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye showcases the rye whisky that is integral to making Canadian whisky unique, and is a testament to the incredible distilling and blending that takes place in Gimli, Manitoba, the home of Crown Royal. 


1.25 oz. Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye 

.25 oz. Demerara simple syrup 

2 dash(es) aromatic bitters 

1 dash(es) orange bitters 

1 orange twist(s) 

1 lemon twist(s) 

Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice, stir until chilled 

Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish 

It won the title of 2016 World Whisky of the Year from Jim Murray's Whisky Bible and 2017 Canadian Whisky of the Year from the same publication. It also won Sippin' Whiskey of the year at the 2017 Canadian Whisky Awards. 

Introduced in 2015, this whisky is made from a mash of 90% rye — making it the first rye whisky ever produced by the esteemed Canadian distillery. 
  • ABV: 45%
  • Proof: 90

Great Reasons To Buy From Us

Open tab

We ensure that each order is:

  • Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
  • Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
  • Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
  • Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
  • Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
  • Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.

Shipping & Returns

Open tab


All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.

Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.

States We Ship To:

Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming

Insurance and Returns: 

We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.

Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items. 

We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.


Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume and purchase alcohol (at least 21 years old).


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now