Z. Alexander Brown Uncaged Chardonnay
Z. Alexander Brown
Prix régulier $18.99
Prix unitaire par
750 mL - Please email if inquiring about a specific year. We will ship the year we have in stock as that changes throughout the year. (email@example.com)
Honey-colored in the glass, Z. Alexander Brown Chardonnay exudes bright aromas of white peach, grilled pineapple and Meyer lemon with hints of toasted oak and baking spice. A rich, velvety mouthfeel is supported by core flavors of apricot, tangerine, vanilla and bees wax. These complex, layered flavors extend into the finish. This Chardonnay is well-balanced; full-bodied with an acidic undertone, making it a perfect pairing with a wide range of fare.
- ABV: 14.5%
- Proof: 29
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
We ensure that each order is:
- Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
- Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
- Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
- Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
- Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
- Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.
Shipping & Returns
All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.
Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.
States We Ship To:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Insurance and Returns:
We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.
Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.