Barrell Bourbon Batch 028
Prix régulier $92.99
Prix unitaire par
Barrell Bourbon Batch 28 Bourbon Whiskey 750ml
Appearance: Caramel. Nose: The nose is appealingly spicy with cinnamon, cardamom and ginger. Palate: This is rich and heavy with molasses and chocolate cream pie but not overly sweet.
Barrell Bourbon Batch 028 is a blend of 10 and 11-year-old barrels created from a marriage of three distinct sub-groups of barrels. The first was aroma forward with notes of tropical fruit, citrus zest and exotic spices, identified to drive the nose of the final blend. The second group had a richness in the middle palate and a sweet, almond-like body. The third group was peppery and tannic, adding backbone and a savory, woodsy and earthy component. The final blend of Batch 028 allows each of these groups to shine through. It presents a bouquet of ripe tropical and sweet flower aroma backed up by a robust punch of rustic wood in the cadence and finish.
Who makes Barrell bourbon?
Barrell Craft Spirits—the company behind the Barrell Bourbon, Barrell Whiskey, and Barrell Rum brands—has announced plans to build its own distillery in Louisville, Kentucky's Gilmore Industrial area, and naming Tripp Stimson as master distiller.
Barrell Craft Spirits, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is an independent blender and bottler of unique, aged, cask strength sourced whiskey and rum, recognized for its blending expertise.
Who distills Barrell bourbon?
This distillery is owned by Diageo and makes distillate for blending into the Crown Royal line of products. These barrels, which were all 13 years old and bore an “L” designation on the label, were noted for their light color and flavor.
OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL
- 2.5 oz of Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 1 dark pitted cherry
- 1 slice of orange
- 1 tsp DMR Bourbon Barrel Aged maple syrup
2 dashes of Angostura bitters
In a cocktail shaker gently muddle 1 slice of orange. Add Bourbon, Maple Syrup, small splash of water and bitters. Add ice to shaker and gently stir until all ingredients are combined. Place 1 large ice cube in rocks glass, strain over ice cube and garnish with 1 dark cherry & orange peel.
Which Barrell bourbon is best?
- Best Barrell Bourbon Batches Ranked (Batches 015 to 027)
- Barrell Bourbon Batch 026 – Gold 95.4 out of 100 Points.
- Barrell Bourbon Batch 027 – Gold 95 out of 100 Points.
- Barrell Bourbon Batch 019 – Gold 93 out of 100 Points.
- Barrell Bourbon Batch 018 – Silver 92.3 out of 100 Points.
- Every batch is produced as a limited release and has an intentionally distinct flavor profile. Barrell Craft Spirits was awarded Best Bourbon twice at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC) - in 2017 and again in 2020.
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
We ensure that each order is:
- Securely Packaged: Bottles are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a foam carrier and further lined with bubble wrap
- Tracking Number: Provided for for every order and tracked on our site
- Secure Payments: Safe and Secure payments via Shopify/Stripe
- Real People: On our helpdesk - you can chat us, email us or call us
- Shipping: Multiple shipping options available via FedEx
- Covid Precautions: Safe conditions for all our staff. Staff are temperature checked, work in separate rooms, wear a mask and gloves while packaging to ensure safety of our co-workers, our delivery partners and customers.
Shipping & Returns
All packages are shipped via FedEx, rates are calculated upon checkout. Adult Signature required upon delivery - 21+ to purchase and receive.
Most shipments leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Orders take between 7 to 14 days for delivery.
States We Ship To:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Insurance and Returns:
We do offer cost-effective insurance through Route during the checkout process.
Route will insure your package and, if your package is damaged, we will work with you to file a claim. Unfortunately, if you do not obtain Route insurance during checkout then we would not be able to help you or be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
We are sorry, but returns are not permitted. Once spirits, champagne or wine bottles leave the retailer’s premises, they cannot be returned due to applicable laws concerning alcoholic products.